25 days of Winterfest
Winter is upon us. So is the season of giving. Allow us to present Winterfest 2021, which runs from December 1 through December 25. Bundle up on a run or walk with your family or socially-distanced running buddy. It’s a feel-good virtual challenge that benefits the Sacramento Salvation Army. You can crush these challenges indoors or outdoors. We’ll share a holiday playlist so you can jam the whole way.
Each day you will have a new challenge or goal to complete to keep you active during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. The challenges are only suggestions. Don’t stress; only do as many as you want to do.
Winterfest is limited to 400 participants. Register now and don’t get left out in the cold.
Wonders of Winterfest
What You will Receive
- Holiday playlist (Apple Music & Spotify)
- Exclusive access to Winterfest Facebook group
- Mid-December surprise; holiday greeting with your Winterfest bib sent to your home
- Motivation Monday; weekly challenges sent directly to your in-box (4 weeks total)
- One-time discount to shop at Fleet Feet Sacramento, Davis or Elk Grove (15% off coupon)
- Winterfest snowglobe medal-in hand by December 24 (we’ll mail directly to you)
Season of Giving Toy Drive
For over 10 years the Sacramento running community has come together each December for the annual Holiday Classic run and Salvation Army toy drive. While we may not be able to come together in the traditional sense, we encourage you to give an unwrapped toy if your budget allows. Our goal at Fleet Feet is to fill the truck that we’ve always packed with toys for the Salvation Army families in need. Help us reach our goal of 1,000+ toy donations from the running community. Toy donations will be accepted through December 13 at Fleet Feet Sacramento, Davis and Elk Grove.
There will be a drive-thru toy drive on Saturday, December 5 at our Sacramento Fleet Feet location in the alley behind our store (23rd Street between I and J) from 10 am. to 3 pm. See you there.
- Toys Donated 57.6% 57.6%
HELP US REACH OUR GOAL OF 1,000+ TOYS BY DECEMBER 13